100mm x 200mm x 2.4m incised treated green sleepers. Price per sleeper.
Our range of incised landscape sleepers come with a 15 year warranty against rot and insects!
Incising is a process that puts small knife blade slots into the surface of the wood, and has been common practise in North America and Australia for many years. The slots mean that the preservative chemical is much more easily able to penetrate the fibre of the wood, and creates a protection barrier of at least 6mm deep, which is the depth necessary to meet the use Class 4 standard.
- Retaining walls
- Raised planters
- Vegetable patches
- Children's play areas
- Produced from top quality UK logs (FSC certified for sustainability and your peace of mind)
- Pressure treated green (tanalith E)
- Carefully selected for quality
- Available in a range of lengths and sizes to give you wider choice
- Sawn finish
- Pressure treated to use class 4 for longer life (15 year warranty against rot and insects)
- Please note that the colour will fade to a silvery grey over time and will appear darker when wet
- We recommend re-treating the sleepers every year to preserve the colour and pro-long the life with a water based preservative
- please note that being a natural product the colour may vary
100mm x 200mm x 2.4m Incised treated green sleepers.
We deliver within a 20-mile radius from our head office in GU24 9YB. Please see HERE if your postcode is included.
Please note: If you are outside our delivery area and complete the checkout procedure we will contact you to either cancel and refund your order or arrange for a top up delivery charge.