100mm x 200mm Pressure treated green softwood sleepers.
Available in 6 different lengths, our pressure treated softwood sleepers are very high quality & pressure treated with an environmentally friendly preservative treatment to prevent against rot.
Landscape sleepers will look beautiful in any garden and can be a very cost effective alternative to bricks for retaining walls and steps.
- Retaining walls
- Raised planters
- Vegetable patches
- Produced from top quality UK logs (FSC certified for sustainability and your peace of mind)
- Pressure treated brown (tanatone)
- Carefully selected for quality
- Available in a range of lengths and sizes to give you wider choice
- Sawn finish
- Pressure treated to use class 3 or 4 for longer life (typically 5 - 10 years)
- Please note that the colour will fade over time and appear darker when wet
- We recommend re-treating the sleepers every year to preserve the colour and pro-long the life with a water based preservative
100mm x 200mm Pressure treated green softwood sleepers. Priced from:
We deliver within a 20-mile radius from our head office in GU24 9YB. Please see HERE if your postcode is included.
Please note: If you are outside our delivery area and complete the checkout procedure we will contact you to either cancel and refund your order or arrange for a top up delivery charge.